As part of our Boingo’s Babies Program each family will take part in designing their child’s daily routine. The idea is to establish harmony between your child’s regular patterns at home and the Boingo’s Nursery. You will actively participate in preparing a schedule to include your babies nap-time, feeding time, and playtime. You are also encouraged to visit with your child during any of these designated times.
We wish to create a safe, nurturing atmosphere for your infant to feel secure and “at home”. You will find our classroom to be strategically arranged to promote a healthy, age appropriate, learning environment.
- Physical Development
- Play Area
- Gross Motor – Our classrooms offer large, soft matted areas for crawling over obstacles and toys along with ample space for rolling balls, and high energy activities.
- Fine Motor – Boingo’s babies are encouraged to attempt self feeding through bottle holding, and hand’s on food. We provide them with different textured toys for sensation identification, and assist them with a variety of puzzle play.
- Communication/ cognitive
- Speech – speaking to your child during feeding time. diaper time, introduction of sign language.
- Bonding-rocking chairs, assigning particular cargivers to your baby. mommy and me time.
- Independence – holding bottles, picking out toys.
- Eating/ prepare for transition to toddler